I've been reading some blogs that I've been following. It's kind of nice to know that there are other people out there going through the same things I am. Maybe I'm not as unique as I think I am.
It has become easy for me to isolate myself from people and from life. I have my nice layer of fat that surrounds me and protects me from living life, basically. I use it to excuse myself from participating in activities, from being with people, from just about everything that inconveniences me. It seems that a lot of things inconvenience me. When did I become this person? Actually, I think I've always been this person. The question I should be asking is how do I become the person I wish I was?
How I Wish I Was:
outgoing
funny
carefree
patient
fit
spirited
sensual
organized
conscientious
healthy
I know there are a hundred more things I could add to the list, but I think I'll quit there.
No comments:
Post a Comment